Your bank's information systems contain and control its most important resources, including the information and assets of its customers.
Bancsec IT Audits and IT Controls Reviews provide comprehensive assessment of your bank’s key Information System controls. Our methodology, based on COBIT standards, complies with the FFIEC’s IT Examination Handbook and the Interagency Guidance on the Internal Audit Function and its Outsourcing.
The scope of the IT Audit or IT Controls Review includes:
- Technology planning and implementation processes
- Board and senior management controls
- Regulatory exams and management responses
- Information technology practices and procedures
- General and specific IT control environments
- Application controls
- Technology acquisition and implementation processes
- Business continuity planning
- Vendor management practices
Our consultants review policies, procedures, and practices related to all of these areas. In the case of a full IT Audit, we will also perform relevant controls testing in order to empirically rate their effectiveness.